Eskimo-3 is a unique stable fish oil supplement containing a healthy
balance of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids
have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in
the body, including heart, musculo-skeletal, cognitive and skin health.
• Eskimo-3 is made from oily fish living in the deep seas of the
Antarctic and South Atlantic.
• Eskimo-3 contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
in an optimal concentration, enriched with antioxidants, which
increases the oil’s stability.
• The oil in Eskimo-3 has been purified to reduce environmental toxins
such as mercury and pesticides, PCBs and DDT, to well below the
current acceptable levels. This has been confirmed in independent
• Eskimo-3 has not been chemically modified.
• Eskimo-3 has no fish odour or aftertaste due to its incredible stability.
Fish oils that smell and have an aftertaste have usually oxidised.