A specialised complex containing bile salts, glandulars, other nutrients
and herbs, which help support the health of the liver and gall bladder
and assist in the emulsification and absorption of dietary fats.
• Ox bile concentrate, liver and pancreas tissue concentrates help to
support the functioning of these glands.
• Niacinamide is important for supporting a healthy cholesterol level.
• The amino acid glycine is involved in the emulsification of fats.
• Red beet and black radish have been used traditionally to help
support a healthy liver.
• Lecithin contains high levels of phosphatidylcholine, essential for cell
membrane health and for supporting healthy fat transport and
metabolism in the body.